Gabrielle Short Sleeve Wrap Dress in French Plum
Our Gabrielle wrap dress is back for our Art House collection and is available in this sumptuous rich French Plum. A super flattering wrap dress is a must-have and we took the Gabrielle dress to the next level with ruffles to the front and gorgeous flowy sleeves that fall to the elbows for added drama.
- Classic wrap style
- Ruffle and frill details along the hem
- Flowy elbow length sleeves to keep you cool, but covered.
- Flowy and soft material.
- Midi length
- Plus size wrap dress
- True to size
- Dress is made from Rayon Challis.
|Your Body Measurements|
We are confident of the quality of our dresses when cared for properly.
- Cold wash only.
- Wash dark colors separately
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not tumble or spin dry
- Do not dry clean.
All our items are sent with love from Budd Lake, NJ in the US.
For shipping times and rates to your location, please see our table for all the info. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please feel free to reach out to us!
Please allow up to 1 - 2 days processing time. This is when our fulfilment centre picks and packs your order.
Shipping in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping For Orders Over $100
- Standard shipping for orders under $100 is $9.95
- Standard shipping takes around 3 - 5 business days.
- All items sent by USPS, UPS or DHL and are Tracked.
Shipping to Canada
- Free Standard Shipping For Orders Over $200
- Standard shipping for orders under $200 is $17.99 (6 - 10 business days).
- Express shipping is $34.99 (~4 business days).
Why is international shipping expensive and taking so long right now?
The pandemic has caused shipping to become more expensive for all ecommerce stores. This is because lockdowns and flight restrictions have caused increased demand for shipping and also means there are less flights available for goods to be shipped on.
There is simply higher demand and less supply of shipping options, which means that shipping costs are higher this year than they've ever been.
Right now, we only have our Budd Lake, New Jersey fulfilment center, as we are a small independent brand with the majority of our customers in the United States.
This means all our orders are sent from the United States and so our valued and lovely customers in other countries may have longer wait times than we'd like and shipping costs are higher than usual.
We do not make a profit from shipping. What you are charged is what UPS charges us. These are live rates.