Diana Prairie Dress in Black
- Flattering for all body types
- Shirred bodice offers a comfortable, close fit
- Flattering boat neckline
- Midi length
- Generous elbow length flowy sleeves
- 100% Rayon
|Your Body Measurements|
We are confident in the quality of our dresses when cared for properly.
- Cold wash only
- Wash with similar colors only
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not spin or tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
Model is wearing size US14 and is 5'9" (176cm) tall, has a 44.4"(113cm ) bust, a 37.4" (95cm) waist and 50" (127cm) hips. Dress length: 57" (145.5cm)
The dress has balloon sleeves with an elasticated hem and an adjustable bodice that can be worn on or off the shoulder and gives you great flexibility to the bust. Please check the measurement table for each garment.
All our items are sent with love from Budd Lake, NJ in the US.
For shipping times and rates to your location, please see our table for all the info. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please feel free to reach out to us!
Please allow up to 1 - 2 days processing time. This is when our fulfilment centre picks and packs your order.
Shipping in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping For Orders Over $100
- Standard shipping for orders under $100 is $9.95
- Standard shipping takes around 3 - 5 business days.
- All items sent by USPS, UPS or DHL and are Tracked.
Shipping to Canada
- Free Standard Shipping For Orders Over $200
- Standard shipping for orders under $200 is $17.99 (6 - 10 business days).
- Express shipping is $34.99 (~4 business days).
Why is international shipping expensive and taking so long right now?
The pandemic has caused shipping to become more expensive for all ecommerce stores. This is because lockdowns and flight restrictions have caused increased demand for shipping and also means there are less flights available for goods to be shipped on.
There is simply higher demand and less supply of shipping options, which means that shipping costs are higher this year than they've ever been.
Right now, we only have our Budd Lake, New Jersey fulfilment center, as we are a small independent brand with the majority of our customers in the United States.
This means all our orders are sent from the United States and so our valued and lovely customers in other countries may have longer wait times than we'd like and shipping costs are higher than usual.
We do not make a profit from shipping. What you are charged is what UPS charges us. These are live rates.